Mosfet And IGBT
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Piece
- Item Code: 8541
- Production Capacity: 1000K
- Delivery Time: 2 WEEKS
- Packaging Details: TUBE
Infineon IGBT And Mosfet
|Switching Frequency||2 kHz to 50 kHz|
|Output Power||500 W|
IGBT product selection provides a broad variety of different devices. These products address a wide range of applications in the field of automotive, traction, industrial and consumer systems. Our solutions offer very low power losses in the forward and blocking state, require only low drive power and have a high efficiency. The IGBTs can withstand voltages up to 6.5 kV and operate at a switching frequency from 2 kHz to 50 kHz. Thanks to a wide technology portfolio, the industrial and power control IGBTs are designed for a superior current capability and a higher pulse load capacity for an ultra low power consumption.
- IGBT Discretes
- IGBT Modules
- IGBT Stacks & IGBT Assemblies
- IGBT Bare Dies
- Automative IGBT Modules
Infineon''s n-channel and p-channel power MOSFETs are designed in a unique way to bring more efficiency, power density and cost-effectiveness.
- 20V-800V Automotive MOSFET
- 500V-950V Cool MOS N-Channel MOSFET
- 12V - 300V N-Channel Power MOSFET
- 12V - 250V P-Channel Power MOSFET
- 250V- 600V Small Signal/Single Power MOSFET
- 60V - 600V N-Channel Depletion Mode MOSFET
- 20V - 60V Complementary MOSFET
- 650V - 1700V Silicon Carbide MOSFET
LRC Mosfet & Igbt
|Number Of Pins||3|
|Drain Source Voltage||75V|
|Operating Temperature||-55-175 Degree Celsius|
- Small Signal MOSFETs
- Low-Voltage Power MOSFETs
- High-Voltage Power MOSFETs
WXDH Mosfet And IGBT
|Current||100mA to 400A|
|Voltage||-200V to 300V|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
As a leading MOSFET discrete device design and supplier, Sunclean is committed to promoting a full range of MOSFET products with excellent performance, stable quality and extremely competitive prices. We provide circuit designers with a comprehensive selection of products, with breakdown voltage covering -200V to 300V, with the most advanced packaging technology, to provide you with a current range of 100mA to 400A. We focus on continuously improving the system efficiency and power density of MOSFETs in the process of power conversion, as well as the impact resistance and avalanche resistance of the switching process in harsh environments, to achieve fast, stable and efficient power management and power conversion.
Features and advantages:
- Low FOM (Rdson * Qg)
- High avalanche tolerance, 100% EAS test.
- Low reverse recovery charge (Qrr), low reverse recovery peak current (Irm).
- Antistatic ability (ESD).
- Antistatic ability (ESD).
- Comply with RoHS standard
- N - MOSFET
- P- MOSFET
- N+P MOSFET
2. Super Trench MOSFET
3. Super Junction MOSFET
Basing on the advanced charge balance technology, NCE Power launches the 2nd generation MOSFETs. Comparing with the 1st generation, the new generation MOSFETs enhances the unit area current density and decreases Rdson by 40% and switching loss by 12% to improve the total energy efficiency by 1.7%. We provide various products with 600~900V Vds and 4~20A Id for circuit designers. Moreover, we bring you different power options with different packages, to realize less PCB space usage and higher reliability.
- Excellent power conversion efficiency.
- Lower Rdson(Ron*A) for lower on-power loss.
- Lower FOM(Ron*Qg) for lower switching power loss and driving power loss.
- Smaller package size.
- Excellent EAS ability (100% EAS testing)
Based on Trench Field Stop IGBT technology and Ultra-thin Wafer Process, the newly-released IGBT series products, have improved device structure and power density, resulting in the excellent dynamic and static features.
Compared to the last generation, with smaller and thinner size, the new one has VCEsat decreased by 0.3V and switching loss by 20%+. Besides, the new products can not only keep the same good short-circuit capability and high parameter consistency, but also stand higher temperature and last longer time, making them more advanced.
STM IGBT And Mosfet
|Current Rating||95 A|
ST offers a comprehensive portfolio of IGBTs (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors) ranging from 300 to 1250 V, both in planar punch-through (PT) and trench-gate field-stop (TFS) technologies. IGBTs belong to the STPOWER family.
Offering an optimal trade-off between switching performance and on-state behavior (variant), ST''s IGBTs are suitable for industrial and automotive segments in applications such as general-purpose inverters, motor control, home appliances, HVAC, UPS/SMPS, welding equipment, induction heating, solar inverters, traction inverters, on-board chargers & fast chargers.
Our IGBTs are available as bare die as well as packaged discrete components.
STPOWER IGBT main characteristics:
- Best trade-off between conduction and switch-off energy losses
- Maximum junction temperature up to 175 ??C
- Wide switching frequency range
- Co-packaged anti-parallel diode option for improved power dissipation and optimal thermal management
- STPOWER IGBTs 300-400V(clamped)
- STPOWER IGBTs 600-650V(clamped)
- STPOWER IGBTs >= 1200V
- STPOWER IGBTs Bare die
ST''s power MOSFET portfolio offers a broad range of breakdown voltages from ???100 to 1700 V, with low gate charge and low on-resistance, combined with state-of-the art packaging. ST''s process technology for both high-voltage power MOSFETs (MDmesh???) and low-voltage power MOSFETs (STripFET) ensures an enhanced power handling capability, resulting in high-efficiency solutions. Power MOSFETs belong to the STPOWER family.
- STPOWER N-channel MOSFETs 12V to 30V
- STPOWER N-channel MOSFETs > 30V to 350V
- STPOWER N-channel MOSFETs > 350V to 700V
- STPOWER N-channel MOSFETs > 700V
- STPOWER N-channel MOSFETs -20V to -500V
|Maximum Operating Temperature||55-175 Degree Celsius|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Drain Source Voltage||100 V|
|Emitter Voltage||50 V|
Type And Configuration:
- N- and P- Pair
- MOSFET- Schottky Combo
- MOSFETs +driver (DrMOS)